Terms & Conditions Set by TLD City Mall and all Domain Stores featured at TLDCity.com
IT is the Buyers responsibility to pay the renewal fee on each domain each year with your domain registrar.
CLICK HERE to understand what a Domain Registration is
- No FEE Promo: All domains bought over 19,999 using PayPal or Stripe will be credited up to 3%. Details at Check out.
- Domains selling over 5k may have 72 hours to inspect the domain prior to submitting payment in full.
- This protects the first buyers commitment and buyers assurance of the sale of the domain name.
If for any reason the domain has been sold in Auction, given away as a gift to a public or entertainment entity, or incorrectly stated as "available" in error by TLD City, TLD City will refund all monies in full to the buyer immediately after funds received.
- In all sales Seller (TLD City) reserves the right to not sell any domain that is questionable in its trademarked, copyright, or infringement in any way to protect the interests of TLDCity.com.
- Domain name purchases over 20k will be asked to use an escrow service at 50/50%
- For Domains Selling Over 50k gTLDomains will pay for this service @100%. Gigi@TLDCity.com
- All Domains selling over 5k can opt-in to have 72 hours to inspect the domain prior to submitting payment in full.
Choose 72 hour Inspection and Follow the prompts at checkout.
The last prompt BUY NOW will confirm your 72 hours inspections only and does not charge any payment.
Email @ Auctions@TLDCity.com If you need assistance.
There are no refunds on domains after the inspection period. If for any reason the domain has been sold in Auction by TLD City. TLD City will refund all monies in full to the buyer. In all sales Seller has the final say on the final price of all Domain sales.
- It is not the intent to profit by trademark or infringement domains, (as some of the domain memoirs written may be trademarked though they are amply available on the open registrar market) as I am not a professional in Domain Name law and cannot advise you in any way. Most notably will be the Rock n Roll domain band names. I could not have lived my life without Rock and Roll and this is a big chapter for me in my domain memoirs. ( #followgigi as stories unfold )
- You must either be the band (One Free to you: contact TLD City :) Or must have written permissions to use the domain name representing the band’s music. Ex: Scorpions.live ( How to use: You love bugs, your last name is Scorpion, and plan to use as such, and cannot be used to represent yourself as the 80's band - Common Sense).
- For some domains in question, you will be asked to sign a waiver on said use of the domain name verifying your intentions and releasing TLD City Mall from legal and or financial responsibility.
- This protect all interests of TLD City Mall, and You, form Future Complications arising with GDPR Domain law Rules. Peace... gigi@TLDCity.com
Please note that TLD City Mall is a Domain Project by Gigi's Domains to fund Emmasway.com a global Charity effort. TLD City Mall houses stores that sell domain names in these efforts and roughly 75% of all proceeds will go to Helping charities Globally.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 TLDcity.com - TLD.City - gTL.Domains #followgigi #savetheworld #emmasway